Tim brought home the results of the first few weeks of school. He's doing REALLY GREAT! Tim has 1 B, 1 A-, and the rest A's. Now, it isn't exactly the toughest part of the year, but hopefully it will set the tone for the first grades that will count toward high school. Besides, if he gets worse than A's and B's, he doesn't drive. Just that simple. Starting November 20th, Tim can technically be legal for a learner's permit to drive. SCARY! I don't like adulthood! Five years ago I never would have imagined that I'd be contemplating the reality that my kid could legally be driving my wife to the hospital to deliver, well, my kid!
By the way, I'll have a baby here in 3.5 months. In just over one fiscal quarter, I will find out exactly what my genetic resources are capable of. More importantly, I'll find out exactly what my diaper mechanic resources are capable of. Which, in reality means I'll find out exactly how good I am at avoidance, deception and plain old defiance. I'm pretty sure I suck at all three...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Perhaps you have forgotten, but you started a blog a little over 2 months ago. Just thought I would remind you, you know, to update it.
Um, hi again. Just your monthly reminder that you haven't blogged. Oh, and I still don't know the name of your first born child (or 4th born child). I would appreciate some pictures as well. Demanding, I know. I'll say please - does that work?
Post a Comment